Virtual Assistants (VA) are independent contractors that come from a variety of business backgrounds, providing professional administrative, technical, or creative assistance to clients remotely from a home office.
VAs are are not employees rather small business owners whose primary purpose is to help you succeed. In a traditional office we are known as Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, or Administrative Assistants. In the online community we are known as Virtual Assistants, providing professional administration and business services from fully equipped home offices. Many VAs specialize in "niche" services such as Database Management, Lead Management, Real Estate Listing Coordination and much more! A Hand in Time specializes in Real Estate Transaction Coordination.
As technology advances so does the Virtual world. VAs communicate with clients via phone, text, email and work is delivered via email, fax or online cloud, such as Dropbox. Clients also avoid the logistical problem of providing extra office space, equipment or supplies. Clients pay for 100% productive work! Clients are not responsible for any employee-related taxes, insurance or benefits, except in the context that those indirect expenses are included in the VAs fees. Working with a VA is simple and easy!!
Benefits of working with a Virtual Assistant.....
- No employee-related taxes.
- No cost for employee benefits.
- No paid holidays, vacation, sick time.
- No training - Skills are continually updated at no expense to clients.
- No Desk Fees - VAs have fully equipped home offices, internet, phone.
- VAs work within your schedule to provide service when you need it.
- Oh Yes don't forget.....Experience! A Hand In Time has the experience and real estate business knowledge to support your business' success!
When should you consider hiring a Virtual Assistant?
Ask yourself these questions…….
- Thinking about hiring an assistant?
- You know you need help but can’t afford someone full time?
- Don’t want the hassle of recruiting, hiring and training an assistant?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with your workload?
- Do you need help digging out from your administrative pile?
- Do you want to be more productive and less stressed?
- Yes. A Virtual Assistant is there when you need them. You pay only for the time you need.
- No need, an experienced Virtual Assistant is an independent contractor and a small business owner.
- Yes. An experienced Virtual Assistant can relieve you of all those mundane tasks that keep you from doing what you “love” to do! Growing your business!
- Yes. An experienced Virtual Assistant “loves” pushing paperwork and can help get you organized.
- YES…….I need a Virtual Assistant!!!